INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent on the part of the user are cookies of analytical and the advertising and affiliation, leaving except for those of a technical nature and those required for the operation of the web site or the provision of services specifically requested by the user.
On the types of cookies, five big groups exist:
- Analytical Cookies: they gather information of the use that is realized of the web site.
- Social Cookies: they are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliates Cookies: they allow to do a follow-up of the visits proceeding from other webs, with which the web site establishes a contract of affiliation (companies of affiliation).
- Cookies from advertising and behavioral: collect information on preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Cookies technical and functional: are the strictly necessary for the use of the web site and for the provision of the contracted service.
- PHPSESSID: cookie technique and strictly necessary that contains the ID of the session. Are deleted when you close your browser.
- Lang: cookie technique and strictly necessary that contains the language of the meeting. Are deleted when you close your browser.
- ac_cookies: Cookie technique and strictly necessary that contains the value of if it has been agreed to the installation of cookies. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga:that enables the function of control of the only visits. The first time that a user between in the web site across a navigator will install this cookie. When this user enters again the web with the same navigator, the cookie will think that he is the same user. Only in case the user should change navigator, he will be considered to be another user. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gat:This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. Is used to limit the speed of request - the limitation of the collection of data in the high-traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: cookie de Google Analytics that records the date of the first and last time that the user was clothed in the web site. Expires 2 years since the last update.
- _utmb: cookie de Google Analytics that records the time of arrival to the web page. Expire in 30 minutes since the last update.
- _utmc: cookie de Google Analyticsused for the interoperability with the follow-up code urchin.js. The navigator is eliminated on having closed.
- _utmt: cookie de Google Analytics.This cookie is used to process the request type requested by the user. Expires At the end of the session.
- _utmv: cookie de Google Analytics.This cookie is used to segment demographic information. It expires on having finished the meeting.
- _utmz: cookie de Google Analytics that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user came to the web site. Expires At 6 months since the last update.
REVOCATION OF THE ASSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
1. Selecciona el icono de Herramientas
2. Haz clic en Configuración.
3. Haz clic en Mostrar Opciones Avanzadas.
4. En la sección "Privacidad" haz clic en Configuración de contenido.
• Eliminar cookies: Haz clic en Todas las cookies y los datos de sitios…
• No permitir que se almacenen cookies.
5. Haz clic en Eliminar datos de navegación (vaciar la Caché).
6. Cierra y reinicia el navegador.
Internet Explorer. Versión 11
1. Selecciona Herramientas | Opciones de Internet.
2. Haz clic en la ficha General.
3. En la sección "Historial de exploración", haz clic en Eliminar el historial de exploración al salir.
4. Seleccionar Eliminar archivos.
5. Seleccionar Eliminar cookies.
6. Haz clic en Eliminar.
7. Haz clic en Aceptar.
8. Cierra y reinicia el navegador.
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clean the recent history.
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3.Select the following check boxes: Cookies, cache, logins, Assets
4. Using the "time interval to delete" from the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject the cookies individually in the preferences of Firefox, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
Safari Version 5.1
1.Select the icon of Safari / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear the history, delete all data from web site
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
Options - Avanced - Cookies.
Cookie options control how you operate the handles and therefore your acceptance or rejection.